Thursday, October 31, 2019
(sometimes it's easier to just answer a few questions instead of writing an original blogpost)
This Quiz comes from here, I found it at Chrisknitssews. Feel free to join in if you dare.
CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT LYING?
Here I go!!!!
1. What was the last food you ate? Two boiled eggs (breakfast)
2. Do you sleep with socks on? Sometimes, but not since we moved to this house (no aircon)
3. Worst physical pain you’ve had? Root canal with hardly any sedation
4. Favorite place you have ever been to? Rome
5. How late did you stay up last night? 8:45 pm (that's normal for us on weekdays)
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be? United States (don't know which state, I think the beauty of it is that there are so many different surroundings to choose from - maybe I'd just buy a camper and drive around)
7. What is your favorite sport? I don't like sport at all. We never watch sport and the only "sport" I like doing is swimming (but just recreational)
8. When was the last time you cried? A few weeks ago, when my mother's situation finally broke through my defenses.
9. Who took your profile pic? T. did. I needed a picture for my new book.
10. Two of your favorite movies? Independence Day and Hudson Hawk
11. What’s your favorite season? Summer (luckily, we have that year-long around here)
12. If you could have any career what would it be? What I do now (writer, blogger) - but it would be fun if I was more successful/made more money (that would make it a real career)
13. What was the last book you read? By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder - found it at a thrift store last Saturday and love reading it. Yes, it's a children's book, but I don't mind. These days I'm all into easy reading (got too much going on in my mind)
14. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? Amanda Soule from Soulemama.com. I've been somewhat (ha!) obsessed with her blog for years and I'd love to meet her in real life.
15. Are you a good influence on other people? I'd like to be, but no. Not at this moment. Too stressed out.
16. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? No! It makes it all wet and soggy and sweet. Yuk!
17. You have the remote, what show is on? Supernatural. We got stuck at season 13 last year, so I'd really like to see how it all ends. I would also not mind watching reruns, because Dean ;-)
18. Last text message: OK (to my husband, informing me when his plane would land)
19. What’s the last concert you’ve been to? Never been to a real concert, but we love to see the live performances at our favorite beach bar. Last time it was Roadhouse unplugged (a rock band).
20. Favorite food: Pizza (but I haven't had it for a long time - I always feel sick after I eat it)
21. Favorite album all-time? Songbook by Paul Simon
22. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, because I always think the week ahead will be a good one
23. Have you ever drank alcohol? Yes, but I don't anymore. I get sick after only one glass of wine.
24. Did you go to college? No (also not to any equivalent in Holland - I started working at 18)
25. Have you ever experienced depression? Yes, several times.
Join in. Tag someone. Why not?
Please join in. The more the merrier. Feel free to answer in the comments or leave a link if you’re posting it on your blog so we can read your answers.